A foodie always needs a excuse to try out food. Today I am celebrating National Cheese Pizza day!
Ideally National Cheese Pizza Day is celebrated in United States but as long as its something related to food..its a day to celebrate for any foodie ❤
I think I have practically tried out every pizza place I spot. Not a pizza expert though, also I am not one of those who has her dinner in swanky restaurants everyday. Pizza is my ultimate comfort food and the dish I love to have anytime (yes there are days when I have had pizza in breakfast)
Here is a compilations of Best Cheese Pizzas in UAE which if you haven’t as yet.. you must give a try because what’s life without heavenly food! These are in no particular order so I am not giving them numbers, each are unique & delicious in their own way.
– Zaatar W Zeit : Ultimate Cheese Pizza – This delicious pizza is made on thin base and topped generously with tomato sauce and four types of cheese. What makes them special is the garlic powder that is added on top, soo soo good! (Image below)
– Flippin Pizza : Their crust is just fabulous and so is their service. Flippin Pizza’s Four Cheese pizza is just the right dish to order for anyone who loves Cheese! Its a cheesy affair between me and this one. Top it with the chilli flakes they have..Ahh perfect! (Image Below)
– The Pizza Company: Even though their service is a bit slower, I go back again and again just for that delicious Quattro Formaggi Pizza they offer! Probably the best dish on the menu.
– NKD Pizza– Their special Ten grain crust is probably the healthiest a pizza can ever get! You can get a made to order cheese pizza or make it funky by try the Mediterranean which also has Feta Cheese.(Image below)
– Russo’s pizzeria: A fantastic tomato sauce and super cheesy Margherita can make your day!
– 800 Pizza– I loooove their Focaccia what I also love is Margherita Con Bufala, fresh buffalo mozzarella with that special tomato sauce blend. Simply divine! You can also get extra topping for smoked provola, Ementhal and many more cheeses 😀
Now that you know where to dine.. go and try out some delicious pizzas this weekend. Share it with your family and friends.