This year there were unlimited number of horrible.terrible.script-less & direction-less movies that choosing the worst of worst became difficult. Check out the Bakwass Bollywood movies list..
1. Humshakals: Sajid Khan should get an award for this one! He should get DVDs of Humshakals and should watch the movie day and night. The movie was baseless and a waste of good actors.
2. Action Jackson: What on earth happened to Prabhu Deva? Who makes such a movie? Total crap!
3. Heropanti: Looks like the director, Sabir Khan has only been asked to focus on Kriti Sanon’s waist. Tiger Shroff looks like a baby with abs so this movie is an absolute no-no!
4. Yariyaan: Scantily clad women+ boys+ steamy scenes that are purposely added to keep the ‘audience’ entertained & one lame Honey Singh song.
5. Happy New Year: When brother is in the list, how can sister stay behind? This horrible 180 minutes of Atlantis Ad aka Happy New Year directed by Farah Khan was an absolute disaster. The movie has lamest of jokes and no logic. Definitely not my type of comedy.
This list is purely based on my observation and not box office collections. Some of these movies ave done well and won awards too but I think they are a complete waste of time. Some more movies that have been the worst in 2014 are – Kick, Jai Ho, It’s entertainment and Xpose.
Do you have any more to add? Comment below and let me know which movies you hated the most..