I love compact palettes a lot. These are saving grace for days when you want to change your look instantly.
Gosh’s To Be Cool In Copenhagen Matte Eyeshadow Palette comes in a small but sturdy casing. I really like that because I don’t prefer the palettes that come in hard cardboard especially those like huda beauty and the balm cosmetics ones. This case comes with a large mirror which is perfect to create the look.
Designed for cooler looks the palette comes with 8 shades ranging from lighter shades like cream to darker shades like charcoal gray. The shades are not named so let’s say I will be interpret them in my way for you all.
Why I love the palette:
- The shades are actually matte shades and are long stay.
- Darker shades are perfect even if primer isn’t used. Highly pigmented.
- Easy to carry
- Versatile colors to suit all skin tones
- Easy to create a day look or a night look with just one palEtte
- Reasonable pricing and easily available
- Less or no fall out
What I don’t love:
- The lighter shades desperately need primer
- Pigmentation of the shades is inconsistent
- Blending issues with lighter shades
Overall, even though there are a few flaws I would still opt for this palette in a heartbeat because it’s very convenient. Gosh is the only drugstore brand that retails products free of any parabens and they believe in a cause dear to me that is of being cruelty free. Also they try to incorporate natural contents in their cosmetics which means less damage to the skin especially as sensitive as mine. Some of you may prefer having the palette with brush but personally I have never preferred those tiny brushes. I prefer using a sponge applicator and my blending brush that I got from Sephora.
You can purchase Gosh Products at Lifestyle Gulf and Boots Pharmacy.